Saturday, February 12, 2011

Piper's Green Top





























This is one of my Cherished items. This top was worn by Piper/Holly Marie Combs in Charmed Season 8 ep The Last Temptation Of Christy. This is one of my favorite episodes. LOVE LOVE LOVE this item!!! Piper is my favorite character so having more items of hers makes this collecting items Sooooo much better!!! The top is very thin in material so I am guessing it was hot when she wore it. It is a beautiful shade of green and is very detailed along the top. It has a pinch int he back to bunch the shirt a little and the bottom is frayed. Really nice piece to my collection!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello i love your blog. where do you buy all these stuff? i love to see more. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Thanks for the compliment :)I know a lot of people who dabble in these types of items so I have bought a lot through them. Some I have bought from legit sites like WWW.ScreenUsed.com and others I have won on eBay. But you just have to be careful of fakes. If you plan to purchase items like these...then ask a lot of questions to the person selling it. :)

      Delete